|Pres. Roxas, Cuartero gets P 1.7M fund for Infra Projects|
ROXAS CITY - Capiz Governor Victor A. Tanco maintains his commitment to give âAdequate Infrastructure and Support Systemâ to CapizeÃ±os by distributing financial assistance to various towns to fund their infrastructure projects.
A total amount of P 1.7M worth of checks were distributed to the municipality of Cuartero and President Roxas, Capiz recently.
In Cuartero town, a total amount P 700,000 was given to different barangays.
Puti-an and Malagab-I both received P 100,000 each for the construction of their farm to market roads.
On the other hand, Brgy. Poblacion Tacas and Brgy. Maindang get P 100,000Â for road maintenance and other infrastructure projects.
Brgy. Bito-on received an amount of P 100,000 for the installation of streetlights, while Brgy. Poblacion Ilawod gets P 100,000 for the construction of drainage system.
Meanwhile, Vice Mayor Alfonso Golero, in behalf of Mayor Raymund S. Locsin of President Roxas town accepted the check amounting to P 1M for the renovation of the municipal building and other infrastructure projects of the said town.
âThe people of President Roxas would like to extend their gratitude to Governor Tanco for his tireless efforts in providing adequate infrastructure to us,â Vice Mayor Golero quipped. (cppb)
- Fireworks contest to end #CAPIZtahan2017
- #CAPIZtahan: Sadsad Capiz a must-see
- Most promising CAPIZtahan festival 2017
- Remembering Manuel A. "Manoling" Roxas of Capiz
- LOOK: Pres. Roxas state car now in local museum
- Capiz set for TRIAKSYON kick-off
- Bonuses for 599 Capiz day care workers
- Tripartite project aims better Capiz hospitals
- Capiz to host 1st Int'l Triathlon
- Panay River occupants told to relocate to safety
- Capiz stadium rehab mulled
- Guv OK with Nacion as top cop
- Del Rosario seeks drug test for execs
Budget & Finances
- Capiz Annual Budget 2017
- Capiz Annual Budget 2016
- Manpower Comp. - Q4 2016
- Manpower Comp. - Q3 2016
- Manpower Comp. - Q2 2016
- Manpower Comp. - Q1 2016
- Unliquidated C.A. (Q4 2016)
- Unliquidated C.A. (Q3 2016)
- Unliquidated C.A. (Q2 2016)
- Unliquidated C.A. (Q1 2016)
- Debt Service (2017)
- Debt Service (2016)
- Cash Flow - Q4 2016
- Cash Flow - Q3 2016
- Cash Flow - Q2 2016
- Cash Flow - Q1 2016
- Receipts & Exp. - 2016
- Trust Fund Util. - Q4 2016
- Trust Fund Util. - Q3 2016
- Trust Fund Util. - Q2 2016
- Trust Fund Util. - Q1 2016
- 20% IRA Util. - Q4 2016
- 20% IRA Util. - Q3 2016
- 20% IRA Util. - Q2 2016
- 20% IRA Util. - Q1 2016
- SEF Estimates - 2017
- SEF Utilization - Q4 2016
- SEF Utilization - Q3 2016
- SEF Utilization - Q2 2016
- SEF Utilization - Q1 2016
- LDRRMF Util. - Q4 2016
- LDRRMF Util. - Q3 2016
- LDRRMF Util. - Q2 2016
- LDRRMF Util. - Q1 2016
Weather in Capiz