|Gov. Tanco gives P2.25M Infra Aid to Maayon|
ROXAS CITY â A total amount of P 2.25 million of Financial Assistance was personally distributed by Capiz Gov. Victor A. Tanco recently at the Provincial Capitol here to several barangays of the Municipality of Maayon as a financial aid for the construction and rehabilitation of different infrastructure projects of the recipient communities.
Sangguniang Bayan members of Maayon town, Rene Contreras and Maximo Orendez personally received the check worth P 1 million. The said amount was intended for the maintenance and rehabilitation of roads on the different barangays of the said municipality.
Brgy. Kagawad Ernesto Begota of Quevedo accepted the check amounting to P 200,000 for the rehabilitation and concreting of the community plaza.
On the other, a total of P 250,000 was allotted to Brgy. Duluan for the construction of a solar dryer and installation of a Jet-Matic pump to be used by the local farmers of the said barangay. The check was received by Brgy. Captain Aurelio Vargas.
Brgy. Captain Reynaldo Duave of Brgy. Alayunan received the check amounting to P 150,000 for the expansion of its rural health center.
Meanwhile, Brgy. Captain Joenel Daliva of Brgy. Alighot and Brgy. Captain Ignacio Abao of Brgy. Aglimucon received P 200,000 and P 250, 000 respectively for the repair and rehabilitation of their rural health centers.
An amount of P 200,000 was appropriated for the rehabilitation of the Farm to Market Road of Brgy. Jebaca.Â The check was received by Brgy. Captain Rene Barrios.
Gov. Tanco said that he gives priority to infrastructure projects especially to the barangays. âIt is the commitment of my administration to assist the infrastructure projects of the different barangays in the province as it was in line of the development agenda of adequate infrastructure and support system,â Gov. Tanco added. (cppb)
- Fireworks contest to end #CAPIZtahan2017
- #CAPIZtahan: Sadsad Capiz a must-see
- Most promising CAPIZtahan festival 2017
- Remembering Manuel A. "Manoling" Roxas of Capiz
- LOOK: Pres. Roxas state car now in local museum
- Capiz set for TRIAKSYON kick-off
- Bonuses for 599 Capiz day care workers
- Tripartite project aims better Capiz hospitals
- Capiz to host 1st Int'l Triathlon
- Panay River occupants told to relocate to safety
- Capiz stadium rehab mulled
- Guv OK with Nacion as top cop
- Del Rosario seeks drug test for execs
Budget & Finances
- Capiz Annual Budget 2017
- Capiz Annual Budget 2016
- Manpower Comp. - Q4 2016
- Manpower Comp. - Q3 2016
- Manpower Comp. - Q2 2016
- Manpower Comp. - Q1 2016
- Unliquidated C.A. (Q4 2016)
- Unliquidated C.A. (Q3 2016)
- Unliquidated C.A. (Q2 2016)
- Unliquidated C.A. (Q1 2016)
- Debt Service (2017)
- Debt Service (2016)
- Cash Flow - Q4 2016
- Cash Flow - Q3 2016
- Cash Flow - Q2 2016
- Cash Flow - Q1 2016
- Receipts & Exp. - 2016
- Trust Fund Util. - Q4 2016
- Trust Fund Util. - Q3 2016
- Trust Fund Util. - Q2 2016
- Trust Fund Util. - Q1 2016
- 20% IRA Util. - Q4 2016
- 20% IRA Util. - Q3 2016
- 20% IRA Util. - Q2 2016
- 20% IRA Util. - Q1 2016
- SEF Estimates - 2017
- SEF Utilization - Q4 2016
- SEF Utilization - Q3 2016
- SEF Utilization - Q2 2016
- SEF Utilization - Q1 2016
- LDRRMF Util. - Q4 2016
- LDRRMF Util. - Q3 2016
- LDRRMF Util. - Q2 2016
- LDRRMF Util. - Q1 2016
Weather in Capiz